Address: Plaza San Marcelo, s/n
Under construction from the XVIth Century, it was recently finished.
It is a work from Juan Ribero and Juan de Badajoz, who began it in 1585. Started during the XVIth Century, it was recently finished. The Town Hall is also known as Palacio de la Paridad, for it raises over a plot. The Palacio de la Poridad, located in the square Plaza de San Marcelo, is the second building that held the Town Hall. In the same Plaa de San Marcelo, apart from some other significative constructions, there is a fountain dated on 1786.
Panorama: San Marcelo’s Town Hall
- Former Town Hall
- Iglesia de San Marcelo
- Palacio de los Guzmanes, Provincial Council headquarters.
Click in the picture and move it to displace the panoramic.
To enlarge the zoom press the buttonMAYÚSCULAS, to reduce it press the button CONTROL.